Adult Supervisors for the Cafeteria Needed
For all days of the week, however can work with certain days each week as well.
$10.10 Per Hour up to 17 hrs. per week
10:30-12:45 Daily with Additional Hours available from 9:45-10:15 and/or 12:45-1:15.
Beginning immediately through 6/1/19.
Contact: AHES Office @ 377-2419 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents can opt in by texting Y to the shortcode 67587.
Mauka Staff Parking and Auto Drop Off
A few reminders regarding that area of campus:
- Auto drop off is available from 7:30-7:55 daily. JPOs and Mrs. Ako along with other guest adults will open your passenger side door, greet your child and assist them with their belongings for drop off.
- All stalls except the ADA stall is reserved for staff parking only from 7:00-2:15 (1:30 W).
- All parents wanting to park and drop off their children in the morning should use the gravel lot (where Big Brothers donation bin is located) or the lower makai parking lot.
- Pulling in to the mauka lot's staff stalls to park or to drop off child is not permitted in the morning; this creates a safety hazard of pulling in, pulling out mixed with the auto drop off traffic entering and exiting.
- Access to campus should be via crosswalks, campus walkways and the playground stairs and gate (gravel lot)
- The stalls are available to all for parking after school to assist with A+ pickup etc.
- Please drive attentively on and near our campus.
Events This Week
Dear Parents, Guardians, Community Members, and Friends,
Welcome back to everyone, and welcome to all who may be new to our school. We hope your summer vacation was both meaningful, refreshing, and rejuvenating for both you and your family.
Our goal is that this will be a year of building meaningful connections with everyone through our school’s continued focus on creating nurturing, supportive, and empowering research based learning environments. This is through the implementation of the latest brain-based educational research in our various school settings with the overall purpose of fostering the learning and the well-being of each and every one of our students.
AHS Specialty Programs
- IB Authorized World School offering the Primary Years Programme (Inquiry and Sustainability)
- Library Studies
- Hawaiian Studies
- Physical Education
- Technology/Computer Application
- Multiple STEM Educational Opportunities